Porsche Panamera SE Hybrid 2018
With the 2018 Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid, Porsche is introducing a plug-in hybrid as the flagship of the model line for the first time and it’s another compelling demonstration of the performance advantages of hybrid technology. Utilizing a boost-strategy derived from the 918 Spyder that combines a 136 hp electric motor with a 550 hp twin-turbo V8 engine capable of accelerating from 0 to 60 mph in 3.2 seconds with a top track speed of 192 mph. With an average fuel consumption of less than a gallon per 31 miles, the new top-model Panamera can drive on complete electric power for up to 31 miles. The Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid comes with air suspension as standard and offers a unique balance in this segment: the comfort of a luxury sedan paired with the performance of a sports car. When a specific pressure point on the accelerator pedal is reached, or when the battery charge drops below a minimum level, the Panamera switches to “Hybrid Auto” mode, at which point the total system is available. PorscheOfSanDiego.com
The Turbo S E-Hybrid is the most powerful Panamera ever
1. The flagship of the model line, the first model with a plug-in hybrid drive.
2. Accelerates like a 911 – 60 mph in 3.2 seconds.
3. Inspired by the 918 Spyder – the electric drive is not only energy-efficient but also provides additional thrust.
4. Sustainable use of energy -up to 31 miles of EV range.
5. Emission-free local driving – EV range of up to 31 miles.
6. Extended range of equipment – air suspension, ceramic brakes, 21-inch wheels, an active chassis and a Bose® sound system.
7. All-wheel drive as standard. The new Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid is delivered with active all-wheel drive.